ACEC of Washington is a member led association dedicated to the betterment of the business of engineering. This is accomplished by focusing on three primary areas: Education and Networking, Advocacy, and Member Benefit Programs.
- Protects your business interests with legislature and regulatory agencies
- Sponsors seminars, conferences and workshops on best practices and business education
- Provides networking opportunities that connect our members to potential clients, partners and other engineering firms
- Serves as liaison with state and local agencies
- Provides cost saving member only benefit programs that can enhance your bottom line
Welcome New Members
As a member of ACEC Washington you have the opportunity to impact policy on the issues that matter most to the engineering industry. From infrastructure funding to regulatory reform, discover how ACEC’s liaison committees and government advocacy programs are fighting to improve the industry and how you can get involved.