Business Practice Breakfasts
Business Practice Breakfasts are 90 minute meetings delivered by an industry expert (or two) with an eye on the consulting industry. The Business Practice meetings tackle relevant business issues, and are usually held the first Wednesday of the month. In addition to great and timely content, they are a great opportunity to network with peers!
Click here to view and register for the Business Practice meetings.
Previous Topics Have Included:
- How to Determine Firm Value
- Spinach In Your Client’s Teeth and Other Etiquette Dilemmas
- Lessons for Reducing Risk From Recent Construction Legal Tangles
- What Just Happened? How Tax Reform Will Impact Your Business
- Panel Discussion: Trends in Alternative Delivery Methods
Seminars & Workshops
Seminars and Workshops offer more in-depth sessions based on emerging industry issues. These events range from half-day seminars to multi-day retreats. Seminars cover topics like negotiating contracts, enhancing your firm’s marketing impact, and others. ACEC Washington hosts at least 4 half-day seminars a year, which are typically mid-month events.
Go to Upcoming Events to view and register for the upcoming seminars and workshops.
Previous Workshop Topics:
- Successful Technical Writing
- FARS and the AASHTO Guide Workshop
- The Marketing Engineer
- Mentoring Matters