The mission of ACEC Washington is to further the overall business environment of the consulting engineering, land surveying, and affiliate members firms in private practice.
ACEC is Working for Washington’s Engineering Community!
ACEC Core Values
- A high level of ethical conduct in business practices
- Active involvement
- Commitment to success – “the success of our businesses leads to the well being of our communities”
- Willingness to share, assist in the success of one another, camaraderie, learning from/with each other
- Unified strength – advancement of common cause
- Appreciation, respect, honesty for/with each other
To be the lead organization promoting the business interests of companies providing professional knowledge and services for the built environment.
Become recognized by all engineering companies in Washington as their advocate for the promotion and protection of their business interests
Become recognized by all engineering companies in Washington as their primary provider for business practice resources
Become recognized by all stakeholders as the Statewide voice of the engineering industry
Maintain WEPAC as a $25,000 per-year PAC, and meet our annual goals for contributions by ACEC Washington members to ACEC PAC and promote the ACEC Minuteman Fund
Grow the number of Member firms by net 5% annually