ACEC of Washington is a member led association dedicated to the betterment of the business of engineering. This is accomplished by focusing on three primary areas: Education and Networking, Advocacy, and Member Benefit Programs.
- Protecting your business interests with legislature and regulatory agencies
- Seminars, conferences and workshops on best practices and business education
- Networking opportunities that connect members to potential clients, partners and other engineering firms
- Acts as liaison with state and local agencies
- Cost saving member only benefit programs that can enhance your bottom line
As a member of ACEC Washington you have the opportunity to impact policy on the issues that matter most to the engineering industry. From infrastructure funding to regulatory reform, discover how ACEC’s liaison committees and government advocacy programs are fighting to improve the industry and how you can get involved in it.