Monday, August 22, 2016 – a great day to spend on the links at Mill Creek Country Club to raise funds for the ACEC PAC fund. More than 60 players enjoyed a day of golf and networking at the 2016 ACEC Washington golf tournament with $2600 raised for the ACEC PAC fund. After a full day on the Ted Robinson designed golf course in Mill Creek, golfers enjoyed a BBQ and participated in the raffle drawings of wine and golf merchandise, including two Washington State Cougar medallions.
2016 ACEC Golf Tournament Winners:
- First Place Winners: David Winter, Jeff Wagner, Stacy Bartoletti, David Talcott
- Second Place Winners: Bill Christopher, Ryan Schultz, Gerry Gray
- Third Place Winners: Jon Davies, Denny Clouse, Jordan Zier, Wes Jorgenson
- Closest to the Pin (men): Dave Rodgers
- Longest Drive (men): Brook Jacksha
- Prize Recipients (women): Christine Heisen and Errynne Bell
Thank you to our sponsors who helped make this event so successful!
- PNCE Trust
- COWI North America, Inc.
- Landau Associates, Inc.
- Clark Nuber. P.S.
- FSi Consulting Engineers
- GeoEngineers, Inc.
- Golder Associates, Inc.
- Hart Crowser, Inc.
- Kibble & Prentice, a USI Company
- Wood Harbinger, Inc.
- David Evans and Associates, Inc.
- Skyline Steel, LLC.
- Transpo Group, Inc.
ACEC’s Political Action Comittee (ACEC PAC) is the engineering industry’s primary tool for political engagement at the national level. Supported by engineering professionals from across the country who work for member firms, the sole purpose of the ACEC PAC is to elect candidates to the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate who support policies and legislation favorable to the engineering industry.